I did a little cleaning in the basement this morning and helped Marc hang my new flourescent lights. I think they need to be a bit closer to the plants, but that's easily remedied by moving the chain on the hook. I'm going to have to do a quick internet search to see if I can find out how close they should be. In the meantime, here are a couple of pictures. We have more broccoli sprouting in the little greenhouse, plus some flowers, and a pie pumpkin. Yay!
In case you are wondering, the tape is on the greenhouses so that the lids don't blow away when I have them outside.
Oh, and a reminder to myself to take some pictures of what I found growing in the compost heap.
ETA: I've moved the lights down so that they are about an inch or two away from the plants.